Hey, I'm new here and just bought by first car (a Porsche Boxster) - Porsche Boxster Forums: Porsche Boxster Forum
BoxsterForums.com now has a Photo Gallery available to all users. Upload your photos today!
Porsche Boxster Porsche Boxster

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Porsche Boxster Forums: Porsche Boxster Forum > Porsche Boxster Discussion > New Member Introductions

Old 01-05-2020, 04:57 AM

Hey, I'm new here and just bought by first car (a Porsche Boxster)

Hi guys,

I just joined this group. I am 18 year old guy and I just got my driving license, and bought my first car, a 987 2006 Porsche Boxster. It has a beautiful red exterior with leather beige interior. Its automatic, with the PDK transmission. It has a milage of 81,000 km only. Has anyone got any tips and do's and don'ts for a 987 2006 Boxster??

I live in Dubai right now, and the weather is always warm with the sunning shining everyday. However, since my car has a soft top roof, does anyone have any recommendations on how to keep it in good shape.

Also, I have had I know for about a month, and I noticed that it smells like fuel sometimes after I drive it. so I took it to the Porsche service centre in Dubai, and they have had it now for around a week, and can not seem to locate where and why there is a smell of fuel after driving it. Does anyone have had experience with this and what did you do to fix this. Please let me know.

I'd love to hear replies and comments, and ill share photos of the car shortly.

Last edited by Mathias; 01-05-2020 at 05:03 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement