Display instant mileage? - Porsche Boxster Forums: Porsche Boxster Forum
BoxsterForums.com now has a Photo Gallery available to all users. Upload your photos today!
Porsche Boxster Porsche Boxster

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   Porsche Boxster Forums: Porsche Boxster Forum > Porsche Boxster Discussion > Electronics, Audio & Navigation

Old 07-30-2014, 09:36 PM

Display instant mileage?

Hi folks. I'm the proud owner of a new 2014 Boxster, base model. Love it! But I'm trying to figure out how to display instant gas mileage while driving. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2014, 05:04 AM

No. I actually read the books that came with my 2013 and did not see any mention of that, but I am full aware that there are items that never get put in print. Aside from very short trips, highway driving over 75 or really hard driving, I manage well over 30 mpg. I decided I don't need the distraction of knowing an instantaneous mpg readout. The Boxster is an incredible car. Enjoy your 981.
Old 05-07-2019, 09:33 AM

I purchase my first summer car this spring. Driving a Boxster S, is fun even considering that speeding is illegal. I am not saying that I do indulge in speeding, the fun is the speeding up you get with this mid engine vehicle. Driving it in city is even more fun, as one get to accelerate each corner!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement